La Torre sul mare is a totally unique villa, in a magical position overlooking the clear blue sea of the Maremma. Originally an ancient watch tower, the villa has been fully restored and the spectacular panoramas can be enjoyed from its terraces and from the swimming pool below. A walkway leads down to the sea shore where there is a platform rock beach shared with another family villa.
This wonderful property is in such a romantically beautiful position that a James Bond movie was filmed here. The views of the Tuscan coastline are absolutely superb, as is the scenery all around, with the clear blue sea and azure skies contrasting perfectly with lush green countryside, and lovely harbours, and fishing villages dotting the landscape.
A private road leads to the property, once you have recovered from the spectacular views overlooking all the Argentario, Giglio & Montecristo Island, you can enjoy the interior of the villa.
On entering on the right hand side there is a little dining room with fireplace, table and chairs from which you access two of the villas lovely double bedrooms with their bathroom and one of these bedrooms is with ensuite bathroom. On the left of the entrance corridor there is a fully equipped kitchen and further double bedroom also with ensuite bathroom.
From the corridor steps lead to the first floor of the villa where there is a luminous lounge with gorgeous views and air conditioning. At one end is a sitting area with settees, armchairs, satellite television, Dvd player and fireplace and at the other a dining table and chairs, as well as a little kitchenette. This lovely room opens onto a terrace furnished with table and chairs for dining al fresco and sunloungers, an absolutely spectacular spot for relaxing or dining al fresco whilst enjoying the magnificent sea views stretching as far as to admire the Tuscan islands of Giglio and Montecristo on the horizon.
In another wing of the villa reached via a little staircase from the small ground floor dining area, is the ancient watchtower where there is a characteristic double bedroom with fireplace and on the level above reached by wooden stairs a dressing area and a bathroom with shower. From here there is access to a little terrace at the top of the tower
Close to the main villa is a lovely annex (guest house) which is fully air conditioned and has a sitting room and two further double bedrooms each with their ensuite bathroom with shower.
There is plenty of space for relaxing at the villa, the panoramic terrace is a wonderful spot and from there steps lead to a further terrace area below where there is a swimming pool (6m x 4m) surrounded by wooden sun deck. It’s a joy to dine alfresco and enjoy a barbecue whilst savouring the beautiful sunset. The villa even has its’ own walkway leading down to a platform rocky beach shared with another family villa and sea shore, where there is a further sun deck and from every angle there are gorgeous sea views.
Ground floor: Little dining room with fireplace table and chairs
Double bedroom with air conditioning and ceiling fans (which can convert to a twin on request)with bathroom with only shower, basin, bidet and w.c
Double bedroom with air conditioning and ceiling fans ( which can be converted in twins) with ensuite bathroom with bathtub/shower, basin, bidet and w.c. Kitchen with cooker (6 gas rings), oven, fridge /freezer, dishwasher, laundry machine and a dryer > Double bedroom with air conditioning and ceiling fans with ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower separated, basin, bidet and w.c.
Living room with dining table and chairs, settees, armchairs, fireplace, Sky television and Dvd player > Kitchenette with 2 ring hob and fridge > Panoramic terrace.
Tower wing: Double bedroom with a fireplace and ensuite bathroom with shower on level above.
Annex (Guest house): 2 double bedrooms each with ensuite shower room with shower, basin, bidet and w.c, Living room, Air conditioning throughout annex.
General facilities: Air conditioning in all the bedrooms except the tower’s bedroom, ceiling fans in 3 bedrooms of the main villa), Swimming pool, Terraces, Washing machine/dryer/dishwasher, Barbeque, Wi Fi Internet access in the main villa, in the annex and in the pool area, Fly screens, Cleaning service of the bedrooms and lounges 6 days a week, Mid week linen change, Pool towels provided
The area is a popular playground for the rich and famous with gorgeous yachts moored in the harbours next to traditional fishing boats and the countryside is rich in flora and fauna, the renowned national park of the Maremma is in fact close by and can be explored on foot, horseback and bike. The town of Fonteblanda is just over 1 km away and has a variety of shops, and facilities. When you can tear yourself away there are many interesting towns to explore within easy driving distance, as well has a host of pretty beaches along the coast.
International Airports: Roma Fiumicino: 150km; Florence: 170; Pisa: 180kms
Included in the rental rate:
Welcome drinks for the clients arrival;
• The exclusive use of the Torre , comprising 4 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, lounge with
fireplace on the ground floor, 1 fully equipped kitchen on the ground floor, air conditioning in the whole house except in the Tower bedroom and in the ground floor lounge, a 32” LCD TV, another kitchen and a living/dining room overlooking the sea with fireplace on the first floor and 3 terraces overlooking the sea. The Guest House comprises 2 double bedrooms with 2 en suite bathrooms with shower, living room, Kitchen and air conditioning system all over the guesthouse.
• Daily cleaning of the bedrooms and lounges 5 days a week (The kitchen cleaning is excluded if the kitchen is used by the clients).
• Courtesy Kit in each bathroom;
• Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi in the main house, in the guest house, in the pool area and in the terrace located above the pool;
• Outside Private 6m x 4m swimming pool open from 29 th May 2022 till the 31st of October 2022;
• Private Direct access to a platform rock beach (80 meters from the house) shared with another family villa.
• Indoor and outdoor dining & living areas;
• Initial cleaning
• Private cars parking;
• Automatic gate;
• Automatic Gate Remote controllers;
• Garden & pool maintenance;
• American coffee machine,
• Living room with Smart TV,
• Baby equipment available on request
• Use of the Dryer and washing machine;
• Weekly set of bed linen, bath and pool towels with relative change on Saturday and Wednesday;
Not included in the Daily Gross rental rate:
• Our chef/waiter service for the preparation and service of breakfast, lunch and dinner available on request;
• Additional bed linens and towels on request but if the cleaning ladies will find towels or bed linen on the floor they will change automatically and we will charge extra;
• Laundry or ironing services made by our staff on request;
• All the necessary laundry/ironing products for the laundry/ironing made by the clients;
• Kitchen cleaning: if customers will use the kitchen themselves to cook their meals, they have to provide mandatory themselves to cleaning the kitchen, cutlery and crockery used. If customers do not want to provide their own cleaning, we will do it for 20 euro per hour. If our clients will take our catering service the kitchen cleaning will be included in the meal price.
• Weddings/events/parties at Torre need separate agreements.
Security Deposit & Payment Conditions
• € 1500 security deposit payable at the arrival only in cash.
• A non-refundable down payment of 50% of the full cost of accommodation is required to confirm the booking. The balance, not refundable, is due 90 days prior to client arrival.
• Utilities: mandatory 300€ a week during mid / high / peak season. Mandatory 500€ a week during Low and Christmas season. Payable at the arrival only in cash.
• Final cleaning & Sanitization: mandatory 400€ payable at the arrival only in cash.
Check in time: between 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Checkout time: max at 10 a.m.
- Guests: 12
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, American Coffee Machine, Bathroom essentials, BBQ, Beachfront, Bedroom comforts, Dishwasher, Free parking, Hair dryer, Housekeeper, Oven, Pool, Sea view, Terrace, Tv-sat, Washing Machine, Wi-Fi
- View: Fonteblanda: Luxury Torre for 12 people. Pool, seaview, access to the sea.
- Categories: Beach Villas, Family Holidays, Luxury Villas, Tuscany
- Location: Tuscany
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
From €2,600 per night