The booking procedure and the use of the various accommodation facilities for short holiday periods are subject to the following rules:
1. For information on the availability or for booking a house, customers should email the Agency specifying their name, the period and duration of their stay, the number of persons and their email address.
2. In the web site there is also a chat service that makes the transaction easier and quicker.
3. The customers will receive a response in a short time, or in case the chat is active, within a few minutes.
4.As soon as customers declare to be willing to book a particular holiday accommodation facility, WeekHomes Srls will inform the owner of the afore-mentioned accommodation facility.
The payment of a deposit, whose amount is 40% of the total rent, is required within 12 Hours of the Agency’s acceptance of the reservation. (Or otherwise agreed with the Agency according to the policies of the house).
5.The deposit may be paid by:
• BANK TRANSFER on the account of the Agency (customers will receive all of the necessary bank details via email).
Customers are kindly requested to send by mail the bank receipt to the Agency on the very same day of the payment;
• CREDIT CARD. In this case, a surcharge of 3% of the deposit (VISA and MASTECARD) will be charged.
6.The customer can also pay immediately the full amount by bank transfer or Credit card. In this case the Agency has to approve the payment to confirm the booking.
7.The customer can also take advantage of the service BOOK NOW. In this case, the full amount of the fee will be charged by credit card, but WeekHomes Srls reserves to accept the money within 48 hours of the payment.
8.As soon as the Agency receives the documents confirming the payment, both customers and the owner of the house chosen are emailed the confirming the reservation.
9.Upon credit of the deposit on the bank account of the Agency, both customers and the owner of the house chosen are emailed an official voucher containing all the data relative to the reservation.
10.In the event that the customer has paid only part of the total amount, the balance will be due 60 days before the arrival date. Or otherwise agreed with the agency according to the policies of the house).
11. A security deposit is required for most rentals and the security deposit amount and location for payment is specified in the description of the house or from the agency.The owner or his representative shall have the right to refuse access to his property if the holiday-maker fails to pay the security deposit. In such a case can not be accepted by the customers claims and / or refund. The deposit will be returned to the customers at the time of departure, after deduction of any expenses for damages and / or additional costs not included in the rental price and the cost of cleaning when due. If a customer anticipates his departure, the owner or his representative is entitled to retain the deposit and return it by mail, after inspection of the property, and after deduction of any expenses for damages and / or additional costs not included in the price of rent and cleaning costs when due. If the cost of any damage exceeds the balance of the security deposit, minus the additional costs not included in the rental price and the cost of cleaning when due, the customer will be forced to immediately pay the difference to the owner or his representative, prior his departure. The WeekHomes srls is not responsible for any disputes between the owner and the customer, regarding the deposit and its management.
11.1 We require the names and ages of all guests staying at each Villa Property . The number of Occupants booked is the number that will be accommodated and must not exceed the maximum stated on the description of the houseUnder no circumstances can the number of Occupants exceed the number of sleeping places designated for the Villa Property. Failure to comply may result in additional guests being turned away or the entire party may be subject to eviction at their own expense. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, Owner reserves the right to refuse or revoke the booking in Owner’s sole discretion and at Client’s sole expense and without refund of any kind.
12.Upon arrival, the client will find the property clean and tidy. At the departure the customer must pay the amount stated in the property description and the official voucher as final cleaning. In the event that the price of the final cleaning is included in the rental price will be shown in the official voucher.
13.The linen will be included in the price according to the rules established by the owner.
13.1 Bookings cannot be accepted from persons less than 18 years of age at the time of booking, and Weekhomes srls reserves the right to refuse a booking without reason. Most villas have strict policies regarding smoking and pets. Unless arranged when confirming the reservation, do not bring pets or smoke inside the Villa Property. Please be advised that internet service may not be available in your Villa Property. Most villas have private swimming pools, please be advised that lifeguards are not provided.
14.In the event of cancellation by the owner, customers can request a refund of the deposit to the owner of the house.
15.In the event of cancellation by the customer, the deposit referred to in point 4, the will not be returned.
16.In the event that the customer has paid the total amount as specified in paragraph 6, ( Or otherwise agreed with the Agency according to the policies of the specific house, Please ask to the Agency) if the cancellation occurs within 60 days of the start date of your stay, it will no refund of the total amount paid.. If the cancellation occurs between the 59th and the day before arrival, it will be no refund .
17.The Agency cannot be held responsible for the veracity and accuracy of any information stated by the owners on the state and characteristics of the accommodation facilities on offer on its websites.
17.1 Client Responsibility. Occupants are required to act in a responsible manner at all times, and to act with respect toward other guests, Owners and the Villa staff. Weekhomes and owners have the absolute right to require any occupant, individual or client, to vacate a villa property for disruptive or inappropriate behavior without any refund in the sole discretion of Weekhomes and/or owners
18.Any and all complaint relative to reservations and stays should be made directly to the owners of the accommodation facilities.
19.The place of jurisdiction for any dispute concerning reservations and locations is the Court of Lucca. The applicable law is the Italian one. The WeekHomes srls is responsible only to the rules of Italian law regulating the real estate business. In the event that any provision of this contract should be invalidated by any new laws are not intended to be put into question the validity of the remaining.406