In the enchanting atmosphere of the Tuscan countryside , lost in the hills of Lucca , with open views of the surrounding nature lies the farmhouse, finely restored in 2016 with exposed stone and terracotta beams . Its strategic location between Lucca , Pisa and Florence (city of art ) and the proximity to the sea of Versilia , make it ideal for a stay of relaxation alternate with cultural visits . The house is located in Vorno , quaint town , good public transport.
The big house on the ground floor is occupied by the owner who will also be of help during your stay, while the available structure of the guests is on two levels. On the first floor (only nine steps) are the four bedrooms, one double two shower rooms and an elegant music room and the game in which stands the ‘family piano’ a game table and TV. The decor and attention to detail combine to make an elegant atmosphere, curtains, objects and tissues are studied with care and finesse. Going up a few steps you reach the most beautiful part of the house, a penthouse with huge open plan kitchen and with four windows and a glass door that opens onto a large well-equipped terrace with gazebo, table and chairs for dining and armchairs and sofa, all with a wonderful view of the surrounding hills, the large park of the farmhouse and the majestic pool now almost finished.
On the same floor is the fifth bedroom , very spacious , elegant and stylish bathroom in detail complete with crystal shower . Also you can take advantage of small spaces secluded and equipped in various parts of the garden in the shade of large trees or on hills surrounding ‘the Casale’ , to relax or read. The two floors of the Villa and the park with an adjacent pool are a guest arrangement. (The pool is open from June to September) The house is decorated with Christmas garlands , bows and reindeer around the big tree and lit the traditional open fire , evoking the glamor , the excitement and the warmth of being together with family and friends , ideal for a week in December.
Features and included on the price Electricity/air-conditioning until the consumption of Euro 150 per week Water, gas for water and cooking Swimming pool 6 x 12 meters Host for welcome and assistance during their stay Final Cleaning (for clients who will stay more than one week a full session of cleaning will be performed on Saturday) Barbecue, Pizza Oven, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Freezer, Hair dryers in every bathroom, Satellite flat screenTV, Stereo, Wifi internet connection, Fireplace, Garden, Private parking, Outside patio for Al Fresco dinner, Panoramic views
Not included or upon request Chef service which can provided also on daily basis Cooking classes Wine tasting performed by a professional sommelier
- Extra maid service Euro 18 per hour
- Baby cot between 6 and 9 months + baby chair Euro 30
- Electricity/air-conditioning over the consumption of Euro 150 per week (Euro 0,35/KW)
- Heating charged upon consumption
- Rental details: Saturday to Saturday.
- Arrival after 4p.m. Departure before 10 a.m.
- Additional amenities: Final cleaning, Full Kitchen, Garden chairs, Living room, Suitable for children, Suitable for families
- Guests: 10
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, American Coffee Machine, Bathroom essentials, BBQ, Bedroom comforts, Dishwasher, Espresso Machine, Fireplace, Free parking, Hair dryer, Heating, Oven, Swimming Pool, Terrace, Tv-sat, Washing Machine, Wi-Fi
- View: Villa Raggio di Luna with pool close to the centre of Lucca
- Size: 250m²
- Categories: Countryside, Family Holidays, Tuscany
- Location: Lucca, Tuscany
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
From €509 per night