This villa is a typical exclusive house with swimming pool located in Ostuni, which can accommodate up to 8 people, with four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Distinctive feature of the Villa is the magnificent view of the valley of olive trees that surrounds it. The Mediterranean character and the chic setting make the house a unique pearl for a relaxing holiday.
Ostuni, known also as “the White City”, is in the heart of Apulia, in Brindisi province. Its central location makes its easy to reach and convenient to all transportation. The Villa is in the heart of this beautiful area not far from all the most important tourist destinations of the region and the airports of Brindisi and Bari.Read More
Equipped with all the comforts, it extends on a 10,000 square meters property of olive grove characterized by a typical Apulian flora and dry stone walls.
The villa has a classic design and offers a capacity of 8 . The beautiful swimming pool and terrace, the solarium is the place where you spend most of the day, among the olive trees and typical Mediterranean plants that adorn the surrounds.
The villa consists of a living room kitchen with fireplace and bathroom with shower and three bedrooms with private bathroom with shower, two of which are double and one with 2 single beds that can be joined together. There is an outdoor kitchen by the pool equipped with sink, gas stove, barbecue and pizza oven (you can use it only if you book the pizza maker).
A flight of external stairs leading to the roof of the house, which is a large 150 square meter terrace, The villa is in an excellent position to reach the beautiful and ancient cities of Ostuni (4 km) and Ceglie Messapica (6 km) and to discover their renowned gastronomic tradition.
The beaches of the Adriatic are about 11 km (15 minutes by car).
Ostuni: Limpid sea, fine-sand beaches and rigid cliffs Salento, the extreme strip of Apulia and Italy, is the land to discover and experience.
Old town centres made of thousands of white houses. Thousands of centuries-old olive trees and vineyards, marked by ancient dry stone walls. Ostuni is the entrance door to this extraordinary land. Wonderful Parks, Natural Reserves and Marine Oases
The price of the villa includes linen (1 per week) and towels for the pool (1 per week)
1) Before departure, wash the dishes and dishes and clean the hob, and do not leave any food in the refrigerator (otherwise we will apply a penalty of 50 €)
2) Check out must take place before 10.00 am and not after
3) The villa is cleaned for our guests arrival and departure, if you want daily cleaning please notify us one day before.
4) Do not turn on the appliances at the same time. In the event of a black out, the meter is located outside the villa behind the stairs leading to the roof.
5) Do not leave garbage and bottles in the house upon departure. A penalty of € 50.00 will be applied to offenders.
6) On request it is possible to organize the pizza chef, private chef, cooking classes, BBQ evening
Upon arrival 150 € will be required for final cleaning plus the city tax (1 € per person per night for the first 5 nights) in cash.
7)Underfloor heating is not included in the price of the villa and costs € 150 up to a week of use. In the case of longer periods the price increases (generally necessary only in the winter period from November to March) and in any case the villa is also equipped with hot and cold air conditioners.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, American Coffee Machine, Bathroom essentials, BBQ, Bedroom comforts, Dishwasher, Free parking, Garden, Oven, Terrace, Washing Machine, Wi-Fi
- View: Ostuni: 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and pool. 11 km from the most beautiful beaches of Costa Merlata
- Size: 1292m²
- Categories: Apulia, Beach Villas, Family Holidays, Luxury Villas
- Location: Apulia
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
From €516 per night