An authentic ancient residence, built in the nineteenth century, Dimora Amalfitana is a unique and elegant jewel of 400 sqm overlooking one of the most scenic corners of the Amalfi Coast.Thanks to the recent renovation, the Villa is now available in a series of harmonious balance between state of the art technology and the elegant original features, that are in line with the history of the house.La Dimora Amalfitana is one the few villas on The Amalfi Coast without steps and for this reason accessible also to elderly people and people with reduced waljing capacity or in wheelchair.Without architectural barriers the 8 panoramic ensuite rooms:-three on the attic floor with oval windows;-three on the first floor
-two on the ground floor.
An ELEVATOR is now available to connect all the Villa’s floors from the covered loggia up to the roof top. With about 400 square metres the Villa is quite easy to navigate with a few steps between each floor.
An ancient staircase connects the four floors of the villa, that boasts vaulted ceilings, original brick floors of Ogliara, old parquet and also original hand-crafted majolica tiles.Read More
Besides antique furniture, precious paintings, objects and tapestry of value the villa has striking views of the sea and the coast.
Overture, Rhapsody, Suite, Fantasy, Romance, Arabesque, Melody and Fugue are the names of the eight elegant bedrooms of the villa.
All eight ensuite bedrooms have either balconies or large oval windows with stunning views overlooking the sea. Three of them, one on each floor, can be converted to twin beds on request.
The bedrooms are decorated with art objects, valuable paintings and elegant pieces of furniture. All have small comfortable sitting areas and original terracotta floors, antique parquet and old handmade ceramics.
All the rooms have been equipped with the most technologically advanced comforts: soundproofing, heating, independently controlled air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, internet connection, mini-bar, safe with code, a dresser built in a closet space, luxurious linens and orthopedic mattresses and pillows.
Entrance of the villa:
it is located on the first floor at the reception area with info besides internet point.
Most important: The same level hosts an outside parking place with an electrical gate.
The dining room comes with a hardwood extensible table and TV LCD flat 40, a loft with double room with bathroom.
In addition laundry corner (washing machine, dryer).
A panoramic terrace of 60 square meters, illuminates the lower floor of the villa and for this reason, this is the ideal place to stay in total relaxation and privacy while also enjoying pleasant outdoor meals.
The lower floor gives access to the extraordinary outdoor spaces of the Villa, with a surface of 1500 sqm of private park, distributed on a large terrace with bougainvillea pergola.
At the very end of this long covered area, you will find the pizza oven and the bbq and also a new kitchen.
This is a new large fully equipped and panoramic kitchen facing the sea.
In fact the new kitchen is very spacious and also designed for cooking class and wine tasting with a large cooking island with oven, double fridge, dishwasher, espresso machine, ice machine, washer and dryer.
Besides, it is also provided with motorized sliding cristal curtains to close the area if necessary.
This is an ideal location for hosting small exclusive events amidst its panoramic terrace gardens, sloping down towards the sea.
It has solarium, gardens, wellness area, panoramic outdoor Jacuzzi (4,3 x 2,3) with upstream swimming and platforms on the sea.
Private platforms on the sea:
Furthermore a path of 130 stairs through the lush green park leads to private access to the sea.
We provided also two new steel laddersw that make much more easier and comfortable the access into the sea.
Moreever the surface of the platforms and steps leading to the sea has been completely covered with a fine gravel drowned in resin.
The final result is beautiful to the eye and it is very safe for our guests.
Now the sea area seems like a private beach in a beautiful cristal water inlet!
The wonderful natural setting which is the perfect setting for the most scenic corner of the property.
The villa boasts also the garden with a view of the surrounding nature, relaxing area, solarium, sauna, small kitchen.
In addition a kids area and changing room with toilet complete this amazing property.
Connections The beaches of Castiglione and Atrani are only a 10 minutes walk away
SITA bus stop available in front of the Villa’s entrance
The tourist jetty of Amalfi is located at 2km. from the villa.
- Bedroom 1: one double bed (that can be shared)
- Bedroom 2: one double bed (that can be shared)
- Bedroom 3: one double bed (that can be shared)
- Bedroom 4: one double bed
- Bedroom 5: one double bed
- Bedroom 6: one double bed
- Bedroom 7: one double bed + one single bed on request for a children up to 10 yeas old
- Bedroom 8: one double bed
- Room 9: one single bed on the loft for a children up to 10 years old
- Room 10: two single sofa bed + 2 cot
- Bathroom 1: sink, toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2: sink, toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3: sink, toilet, shower
- Bathroom 4: sink, toilet, shower
- Bathroom 5: sink, toilet, shower
- Bathroom 6: sink, toilet, shower
- Bathroom 7: sink, toilet, shower
- Bathroom 8: sink, toilet, shower
- Bathroom 9: sink, toilet, shower, bathtub jacuzzi
- Bathroom 10: sink, toilet, shower, bathtub jacuzzi
SECURITY DEPOSIT: euros 3.000. You must also provide a cash safe deposit of 3.000 euro\week at check-in. It will be returned at check-out in full, subject to deduction for damage caused and\or payment for additional services.
Visitor Tax: euros 3,00 per person per day (only adults. Over 16 years old: only for the first week of stay).
Extra bed: on payment on request.
The eight rooms facilities
– Independent air-conditioning (air and heating)
– Sitting corner
– TV flat LCD with satellite
– Internet Ethernet in the rooms & WI-FI I, in the main kitchen area and nearby terraces as well
as in the reception area
– Bathrooms with glass mosaic and accessories
– Comfortable hydro massage shower and/or Jacuzzi
– Info & internet point in reception
– 3 full equipped kitchens
– Dispenser for both sparkling and still water
– 2 Barbecue
– Pizza oven, to be used only by our professional Pizzaiolo, during arranged pizza party
– Parking for 2 mid sizes cars or for 1 minivan
– Private access to the sea
– Solariums by the sea, relax areas equipped on the terraces and in the gardens overlooking the sea
– Pool Swim spa (4,3 m x 2,3 m) heated water with upstream swimming and water massage, set in a panoramic viewpoint (open time May to end of Oct, from 8 am to 8 pm)
– Infrared Sauna into the natural grotto
– Electricity, Air Conditioning, Water and Gas
– Cleaning room service 4 hours daily, 6 days week (Monday-Saturday)
– Bed linen and bath towels changed twice a week
– Final Cleaning
– Video surveillance
– Open fireplace
– Fresh flower on arrival
– Gardener/maintainer each morning
– Telephone for local call
Services on request
– Garage (about 100 metres away), € 20 day for mid-size car, € 30 for minivan
– Extra cleaning hour (€20,00\h)
– Request of bed linens and bath towels extra € 20,00\room
– Laundry and Ironing service from € 30,00 per hour
– Wines tasting at Villa or at Amalfi Coast’s Wine Farm
– Cooking classes
– Cars, scooters and boats rental
– Beauty treatments and Massage
– Boats, cars, scooter rental
– Ticket booking service for shows, concerts, sightseeing, excursions
– Boat trips
– Car and scooter rental
– Luxury yacht charter
Rentals run from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise agreed):
– arrival times: between 4 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.
– departure times: before 10.00 a.m.
- Guests: 20
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, American Coffee Machine, Bathroom essentials, BBQ, Beachfront, Bedroom comforts, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elevator, Espresso Machine, Fireplace, Fitness room, Free parking, Fully equipped kitchen, Garden, Hair dryer, Housekeeper, Jacuzzi, Oven, Sauna, Sea view, Separate waste collection, Terrace, Tv-sat, Washing Machine, Wi-Fi
- View: Ravello: 16+4 people.
- Size: 400m²
- Categories: Amalfi Coast, Beach Villas, Family Holidays, Luxury Villas
- Location: Amalfi Coast
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 10