Description:After crossing the entranceway, guests enter an immense, verdant, and fragrant courtyard where a lemon tree, native to the Amalfi Coast, decorates the ancient walls. The kitchen, dining room, and parlor with its romantic chimney are also on the ground floor, adjacent to the courtyard. Yes, a chimney – for those of you who have never tried it, spending winter on the Amalfi Coast is a romantic vacation with a slow-paced atmosphere fare from the chaos of the city. An air of conviviality emanates from the rustic kitchen, where a large central work table, made from reclaimed wood from the building’s old fixtures, commands attention. The floor, just like everywhere in the house, is made from square terra cotta tiles. The kitchen corner is dominated by a rustic hood decorated with antique copper pots and pans. The atmosphere is rendered authentic by the multicolored Neapolitan tiles that form the backdrop for the stoves. The kitchen opens into the dining room, which is embellished with coral objects that represent the owner’s true passion.
In the dining room, aside from the antique wooden table, there is an eighteenth century Neapolitan sideboard where jam tarts, pastries, and fresh fruit are served for breakfast. In addition to being a place known for its delicious meals, the room is also a place where guests can relax with a book, watch a movie, or listen to music.
After climbing a characteristic staircase which has only become more beautiful over time, guests arrive on the second floor where the bedrooms are located. The enchanting atmosphere that pervades offers guests the opportunity to create unique memories. All the rooms are furnished with refined elegance and sophistication down to the last detail. The style recalls the Baroque Era, and antiques, silks, and carved frames are harmoniously combined with the extraordinary natural beauty that peeks in through the windows and balconies adjacent to the rooms. The discreetly lit vaulted ceiling in each room adds yet another evocative detail in the evening. The furniture and carpets with their neutral colors provide a backdrop on which the imposing natural beauty emerges. All the beds are exquisite – some are carved and covered in gold leaf and others are covered in fine velvet, which gives them an absolutely royal touch.
The Santa Rosa room has a lower level where you will find a bathroom embellished with a Venetian console table and a sitting area with a desk, and a loft with a carved gold leaf bed. The room is characterized by gold and brown colors.
The Sant’Alfonso room contains a rosewood wardrobe, two armchairs, and a bed, all dating back to the eighteenth century and masterfully reupholstered by local artisans. An antique Neapolitan chandelier, beautifully crafted from wrought iron covered in gold leaf, stands out against the walls with hand-painted stripes that give the room an exquisite masculine character.
The Sant’Andrea room has a seductive charm. Everything in the room has been selected with utmost care. A majestic upholstered bed dominates the room, which is embellished with gorgeous crystal chandeliers and period furniture. The wood paneling highlights the delicate nuances of the curtains that frame unforgettable views. The room also has a terrace with a private solarium. Every room has a bathroom that is as unique as it is welcoming, as well as heating and air conditioning with independent temperature controls, an LED television, internet access, a minibar, and a safe.
Villa has four bedrooms with private bathrooms:
Three bedrooms in the Villa, two of which have king sized beds that cannot be separated and one of which has a king sized bed that can be separated
A suite in the Orangerie with two separable king sized beds.
Every room contains:
period furniture, fine Italian handmade linens, air conditioning, heating, Wi-Fi, TV, safe, minibar, set of pillows
In every bathroom at Il Maniero degli dei you will find:
toilet, bidet, blowdryer, shower and/or bathtub, set of towels, bathrobes, courtesy kit
Il Maniero offers you a unique experience with an exclusive list of dedicated services.
Wellness and Relaxation: panoramic view from every room, outdoor areas equipped with furniture for dining and for relaxation, patios, pergolas made from chestnut wood, panoramic terraces, gardens, organic garden, infinity pool with Jacuzzi (12X5X2.2 m), solarium with changing room, outdoor showers, deck chairs, and parasols.
Cutting-edge technology: high speed internet connection with Wi-Fi, satellite TV, DVD player, Dolby surround sound system, Hi-fi system
Household appliances and equipment: kitchen equipped with a professional cooktop with five burners, gas oven, electric oven and microwave, barbecue, toaster, refrigerator, freezer, blender, electric kettle, electric juicer, espresso maker, dishwasher, use of washer and dryer with staff members, iron, and ironing board.
Rooms carefully designed down to the last detail: period furniture and chimney, safe, heating, air conditioning, fans, fine Italian handmade linens, set of towels, bathrobes, courtesy kit, blow dryer, king sized bed, two cots upon request, set of pillows, fresh-cut flowers, en suite bathrooms
• Gardener and pool cleaning service
• Daily breakfast service 8:00 to 11:00
• Cook, 13:00 to 15:00 and 18:00 to 20:30 (cost of food not included) .Possible extra hours to be arrange prior to arrival.
• One daily transfer from and to Amalfi town
• Welcome dinner
• Porter service upon arrival and departure.
• Day time Concierge service, over the phone or visit in villa at agreed time.
• Air conditioning and electricity
* washing machine
• Heating, water consumption
• Bathroom vanity set
• Morning daily cleaning service (5hours) and final cleaning service
• Change of bathroom and pool linens every day
• Midweek change of bed linens
• Professional staff for assistance living on site in an independent annex, separated from the villa area
• Villa pre-stocking
• Activities and excursions
• Car rental with delivery on site
• Private transfer services
• Laundry service
• Massage, and beauty treatments, hairdresser, baby sitting
• Cooking classes, wine and food tasting
EXTRA SERVICES ON REQUEST PRICE
• Extra towels change € 25 per bedroom
• Extra pool towels change € 15 per bedroom
• Extra sheets change € 25 per bedroom
• Extra cleaning/housekeeper extra hour € 25 per hour
• Runner service € 25 per hour
• Extra house laundry service local laundry cost according to receipt + runner service per hour
• Ironing on extra cost. For different kind of items see laundry service.
• In house ironing service € 25 per hour
• Extra house ironing service local laundry cost+ runner service per hour
• Cot and High chair (25 euro per day)
- Type: House
- Bed type: Double bed
- Persons: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Min. stay: 7 days
- Price weekly: From 19.000 €
- Deposit: 2000.00 €
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Country: Italy
- City: AMALFI COAST
- Terms of cancellation: rigid