Description:This old typical house with private pool is located in a amazing natural scenery not isolated, just 4 km from the beautiful medieval town of San Gimignano. It’s a characteristic holiday villa completely independent and offers you a wonderful stay in total respect of your privacy and relax under the Tuscan sun. It can accommodate up to 10 people.
The villa has been carefully restored with quality materials with massive stone walls and wooden beams exposed, originally was an old barn, and converted into one big unit ideally suited for groups of travelers, friends or families who wish a stay in the Chianti region, not far from major cities such as Siena, Florence and Pisa within an enchanting medieval villages and ancient traditions.
The villa is set in the middle of a lovely garden of over 1800 Mq, full of roses, fruit trees and aromatic herbs: in the warm summer days, what a sweet relief to dive into the pool or abandon oneself to the sun. The large rectangular salt water pool (7x14 dept min. 1,20m-max. 2,40m) is harmoniously set in splendid grounds and surrounded by a sun terrace with comfortable sun loungers and parasols at the guests' disposal. Al fresco lunches and dinners all together on the outdoor terrace can be enjoyed with a good glass of wine combined with a tasty “bistecca” whilst admiring superb views of the surrounding vineyards... which produce one of the most famous wines of this territory: the 'Vernaccia of San Gimignano'.
Interior of Villa Vernaccia:
The interiors preserve a charming and cozy style: stone arches separate the large living room characterized by exposed wood-beams from the large fully equipped kitchen with wood-burning oven for making pizza sand a charcoal burning oven for barbecue-style cooking. There are 4 comfortable bedrooms, each one furnished with wrought iron bed frames and typical furniture of the Tuscan tradition, such as walnut wardrobes and hand-tanned leather sofas. The sofa on the wooden-floor gallery, above the living room, can be converted into a double bed.
Villa Vernaccia is set all on one floor with a few steps here and there and with its more than 200 M square can accommodate up to 8/10 people. The predominant colours that characterize the interiors of the house are mainly warm colours, such as yellow ocher and old rose. The old style Tuscan furniture of the living room adds even more charm to this typical country villa: the interiors are light and airy: the living area is furnished with comfortable leather sofas and satellite TV. Above the living room there is a wooden-floor gallery with a double divan-bed, which can host 2 extra guests, and a reading corner, ideal for relaxing or for listening to music. Through a stone arch (1 step down) you access to the fully equipped kitchen with a large table for 12/15 people and a typical wood-burning oven to experience the preparation of tasty pizzas. On the other side of the living room, there are the 4 bedrooms and the 3 bathrooms with all the facilities.
A spiral staircase connects the ground floor to the laundry area (washing machine, iron and ironing board). A garden barbecue, in addition to the wood to fuel the oven is also at guests' disposal. The large private swimming pool is set in the grounds from where you can enjoy one of the most evocative views during the sunset, when the light disappears just behind the rolling hills that surround the valley.
• 3 double bedrooms • Twin bedroom • Double divan bed on the mezzanine floor overlooking lounge • 3 bathrooms - 1 is en suite off a double room, 1 has a bath and 2 have a shower • Large living area and dining room • Fitted kitchen with 5-ring hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and electric oven & traditional pizza oven • Washing machine • Heating at a charge • AC available in a double room • fans • Baby cot • high chair
Green room: Master double bedroom very bright with a large arch and wide windows look onto the grounds, on the front of the villa. This room has an en suite shower room and air conditioning system.
Yellow room: Delightful double bedroom with French doors that open to the rear of the garden leading to the pool through a stone staircase. You can still see on the walls of this room, the old iron plates that distinguished the original architecture of a rural barn.
Orange room: Comfortable bedroom with 2 single beds with view of the surrounding countryside. Another single bed can be added upon request.
Rose Room: Romantic double bedroom with views over the valley dotted with vineyards adorning the property. A large walnut desk gives a classic touch to this room.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Welcome Hamper with local products
• Cot/high chair for children under 3 years (On Request)
• Free WI-FI
• Hairdryer in each bathroom
• Bedroom & Bathroom linen (Weekly on arrival) and Swimming pool towels provided
• Use of laundry
• Pool and garden furniture
• Utilities (water, light and gas-no AC)
• Private parking inside the property
• Final cleanings
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Extra single bed (over 10 people - max 3 extra single beds)
• Midweek cleanings (price per hour)
• Midweek ONLY change of bedroom linen + towels (price per person)
• Heating (on request - with meter calculated)
. Air Conditioning: 5,00€ per day if you use it.
• Tourist tax: Euro 1,50 pp per night - children under 12 years free of charge (validity period from 1 March to 31 October)
. Pets are welcome prior arrangement at the time of booking with a little extra charge of EUR 30,00 per pet/per stay
Upon request we may also be useful for reservations of:
• Wine tasting in nearby organic vineyards
• Cooking classes,
• Taxi service
• Light lunch/dinners in excellent restaurants a few Km from the Villa
• Guided walking tours with qualified environmental guide
Some highly recommended itineraries to know better our local area and typical products of this territory:
...IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
• Tennis courts at 7 Km
• Spa at 3 Km
• Excellent restaurants can be found a few Km from Villa Vernaccia
• Purchase wines from organic farming at 1 Km (Pancole)
• Pharmacies, banks, supermarkets at 5 Km (San Gimignano)
• Petrol Station at 5 Km (San Gimignano)
• Nearest train station at 6 Km (Certaldo)
It is very important for us to know our guests estimated arrival time in order to arrange the Check In to the villa
CHECK-IN: From 3 Pm to 6 Pm
CHECK-OUT: By 9.30 Am
TERMS & CONDITION OF RENTAL / USE OF SWIMMING POOL
The villa will be handed to the guests clean and in order. The guest are must respect rules of a good neighbour. The swimming pool is open from 1 of May to 30 september.
The pool is rectangular and has a size of 7 x 14 metres, with a depth from a minimum of 1.20 m to a maximum of 2.40 m. At all times the guests must use the pool in a correct manner taking normal safety precautions. Children must be accompanied. The property cannot be held responsible for your safety.
€ 250,00 on Arrival, cash.
This will be returned at check-out less extra costs such as tourist tax, heating etc..
Final cleaning 150 euro
- Type: House
- Bed type: Double bed/single bed/sofa bed
- Persons: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Min. stay: 7 days
- Price weekly: From 2.250 €
- Deposit: 250.00 €
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 09:30
- Country: Italy
- City: TUSCANY_Siena and surroundings
- Terms of cancellation: rigid