Description:Villa Il Ronco is a typical historical Tuscan villa with exclusive swimming pool. This independent villa, built in the second half of the 18th century, is the centre of a property of over 18 acres of woods and olive groves. It is on the last western slopes of Mount Albano, approximately 250mt. above sea level. Originally it was composed of two farm houses which have been joined together (maintaining however a certain independence if required). The owners have carried out an accurate and rigorous renovation using only materials recovered from the surrounding area and period while ensuring a structure which respects the norms of bio-architecture. The living areas have been renovated with a careful eye for details - antique furniture and ornaments, antique doors, prints, paintings and Persian carpets. On the other hand the house has every possible modern comfort.
• dining room for 8 people
• lounge room with antique fire place, 2 divans and 1 double sofa bed, card table with 4 chairs.
• well equippedkitchen for 6
• downstairs bathroom with Jacuzzi shower
• main kitchen with table for 8, fireplace and pizza oven
• lounge room with two divans and double faced fireplace leading into
• lounge/dining room with table for 16
• TV room with divanbed for 2, armchair etc.
• billiard room with 2 armchairs and table
• second downstairs bathroom with Jacuzzi shower
• Two staircases (16 and 13 stairs)
• Yellow bedroom: double bedroom with king-size bed and bathroom with Jacuzzi hydromassage bath and shower, walk-in wardrobe, antique chest, chest of drawers, two armchairs with small table
• Green bedroom: double bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite with Jacuzzi shower, walk-in wardrobe and chest of drawers
• Pink bedroom: double bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite with Jacuzzi shower, wardrobe, chest of drawers
• Blue bedroom: double bedroom with king-size bed, wardrobe, 1 chests of drawers, ensuite with Jacuzzi shower; balcony reached by a spiral staircase with single bed.
• Triple bedroom with 3 single beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
• Bedroom with single bed, built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers.
• Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower, shared by the bedroom with 3 single beds and the small room
Intermediate floor - the Loft
• Above the large dining room and reached by a staircase of 9 stairs, a bedroom with 2 single beds (bed-heads in 18th wrhought iron), Piemonte wardrobe (C 19th), C 19th Tuscan bedside table, English desk (C 19th) and C 18th Tuscan chest-of-drawers.
• The bathroom is downstairs.
• A quiet bedroom with pleasant views.
• The villa looks out over typical Tuscan countryside - hills and olive groves, woods of chestnut and oak trees - all immersed in an oasis of silence.
• The few cars which pass belong to the people living in the area and there is also another road with no outlet.
• See the pictures of the Roncovisi outside, private garden and the exclusive poolin the gallery.
The pool, 6x12mt. and depth of 1.35mt., is exclusive to the guests of Villa Roncovisi. It is situated on a natural terrace a few metres below the villa level and has a wide view of the valley below.
It is an overflow pool and is equipped with hydromassage, swimjets system for water treadmill and changing room with shower and WC. The night lighting of the pool and its surrounds is particularly suggestive.The cleaning system of the pool insures utmost hygene and eliminates any possible inconvenience caused by the chloride. The swimming pool has an automatic system for maintaining the values of the PH and of the chlorine in the right range. The water is slightly saline and contains the same percentage of salt as the human eye.
The pool is open from mid April to mid October (under normal climatic conditions). There is a sunbathing area with umbrellas, chairs, tables and divans. Further down to the right of the pool there is a relax area with a gazebo and chairs. There is also a small children's corner.Under the pool deck there is a changing room, a shower and a bathroom
Each room has its own heating and air conditioning units and the possibility of summing up the electricity and gas consumption.
The villa has an exclusive perimeter and house allarm which is connected to the police via radio and telephone. The code number and password vary weekly. Instructions on the premises.
- final cleaning: € 300
- AC: € 0,40 per kw (3 frigocalories = 1 kw)
- heating: € 0,17 per thermal kw (diesel fuel)
- security deposit € 800 (cash at arrival)
Attention: the consumption of AC and heating depends on many things: 1) the outside temperature
2) how cold or warm you like to have the inside temperature 3) open or closed doors and/or windows 4) turning down when you are not in the villa etc
Anyway, the cost of AC can be from 30 to 50 € per day and of heating from 40 to 95 € per day.
The AC and heating system are equipped with digital counters with an error margin of + – 5%.
Swimming pool: opening 13 April, closing 12 October
welcome basket of a light dinner at arrival and a continental breakfast for the first morning (this service has been already offered in 2017)
- 3 hours of midweek cleaning
- electricity all included
- high speed wifi (30 MB downloading, 3 MB uploading)
- Bose bluetooth speakers
- childrens’ corner with swing and slippery dip (as soon as possible we will send you a photo)
- acoustic alarm around the pools
- smoke detectors on each floor
- carbon monoxide detectors
- 2 professional emergency kits (in the villa and beside the pool)
- fire extinguisher and fire blanket
the following, which were included in the 2019, are already available to 2018 clients:
- airport transfert service (on payment, see attached doc)
- Lavazza machine for espresso coffee
- sterilizer for babies’ bottles etc.
- safe in some wardrobes
- hair curler
- UBS plug for charging smartphone, ipad, PC etc in all the bedrooms and in the lounge room
We remind you that our pools are in complete accordance with the Tuscan Region requirements (legge n. 8 del 9 Marzo 2006 della Regione Toscana e al Regolamento di attuazione della stessa n. 23/R del 26 Febbraio 2010, coordinato col Decreto n. 54/R del 13 Maggio 2015)
The surrounding area
Villa Il Ronco i is in an area called the Valdinevole, as yet unruined by mass tourism, and presenting all the characteristic natural and artistic aspects of the Tuscan countryside.
The villa is most strategically placed: away from the chaos of the cities but with easy access to Tuscan "musts". In fact, 95% of the symbolic Tuscan landmarks can be reached within an hour and a half by car. Montecatini Terme (5km.) is 50 mins. to Pisa and 50 mins. to Florence by train. Monsummano Terme (2km.) is the nearest town and has 15.000 inhabitants and all necessary facilities and shops etc.
Within a range of 15/20 mins. by car there are many places of interest to visit - the Giusti Grottos with their hot thermal baths, the Monsummano caves, the Pistoia hills and mountains (skiing in the Winter), the Svizzera Pesciatina, innumerable Romanic churches, the Fucecchio swamplands (of great interest for the local flora and fauna).
- Type: House
- Bed type: Single bed / Double bed
- Persons: 18
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Min. stay: 7 days
- Price weekly: From 4.950 €
- Deposit: 800.00 €
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 09:00
- Country: Italy
- City: TUSCANY_Montecatini And Its Surrounding
- Terms of cancellation: rigid
- Final cleaning: € 300.00